We offer our patients the convenience of seeing providers at Madison Women’s Health for most non-obstetrical/non-gynecologic health or medical needs. Once you have a relationship with one of our OBGYN providers, you have access to our Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Stephanie Brasser, APNP.
Overview of Some of our Expanded Care Services:
General Health Screenings
- Health Risk Assessments (HRA)
- Occupational Health Screenings
- Upper Respiratory Infections (URI)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
Chronic Health Problems
- Pre-diabetes and Diabetes Mellitus Type II (Adult Onset)
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Anxiety and Depression (including postpartum depression and anxiety)
Questions and Further Information:
Potentially serious medical conditions such as shortness of breath, chest pain, significant trauma and severe abdominal pain are not appropriate for our Expanded Care department. If you have a medical emergency such as those listed above, please dial 911 or seek care right away at the nearest Emergency Department.
If you have any questions regarding our Expanded Care Services, please call (608) 729-6300 for clarification or more information.