YOUR VISIT TO OUR CLINIC
Important things to know before coming and for arrival:
There is ample parking at our site. Reserved patient parking is available close to the building. There is also a driveway that comes to the front door if you need to be dropped off.
We’re on the 4th Floor
Our clinic is located on the 4th floor. You do not need to check in at the reception desk on the 1st floor. Please proceed directly to one of our receptionist’s in the clinic. They will check you in, review any registration information, and take copies of your ID and insurance cards. They will also process any co-pays or balances due on your account.
Kids are welcome at Madison Women’s Health
There is a kids play space in the reception area, however we ask that you take any children with you into your appointment. Children must be supervised by parents at all time.
List of items to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance cards & driver’s license
- List of current medications
- List of questions you have for the physician to help maximize your time
- Names, addresses, fax numbers of doctors you want records sent to (if applicable)
- New patient paperwork, if not returned prior to your appointment (Patient Registration Form, Patient Health History Form) FORMS YOU NEED >