We are network providers under these insurance plans:
- Physicians Plus Insurance Corporation
- Unity Health Plans
- Health EOS/Multiplan (includes Aetna and WEA Insurance)
- WPS (includes Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (HIRSP) of Wisconsin)
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health Network (Coventry Health Network)
- Humana (limited options)
- BadgerCare / ForwardHealth (Wisconsin Medicaid)
We also accept other non-network plans and fee-for-service insurance, such as “Choice” plans or “Point of Service (POS)”, as well as self-pay arrangements. Patients under these plans may pay more out-of-pocket to see our providers.
If you have any questions about our providers and whether they are covered under your insurance plan, please contact the customer service number at your insurance company. It may be helpful to use our clinic’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) number, which is 1174851851. Individual provider NPI numbers can be given out upon request.
FOR OUR MEDICARE PATIENTS
Medicare has various rules and coverage levels for services you receive at our clinic. In some cases, certain visits are only covered every other year, and some not at all. Medicare covers many things, but at different levels and frequencies than other commercial insurance. The following documents will help you determine what is covered, how often and how much the services may cost: