Madison Women’s Health, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an enriching professional environment that focuses on best health care practices and the development of the individual in his or her career.
Honor and Value Driven Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program focused on “honoring and valuing our employees.” If you are interested in applying for an open position within our clinic, please download the Application Packet and return it to:
Madison Women’s Health, LLP
5801 Research Park Boulevard, Suite 400
Madison WI 53719
FAX: (608) 729-6390
CURRENT OPENINGS AT MWH
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Full-Time, 40 hours, M-F)
This position serves as the “front door” for our clinic and is an integral part of our operations. Job duties include:
- Greeting patients and visitors to the clinic
- Registration duties for new patients, including setting them up in EMR and collecting appropriate demographic information.
- Checking in patients for appointments and scheduling of new appointments
- Answering incoming phone calls for the clinic and triaging calls to the appropriate staff
- Coordinating answers to patient billing questions
- Coordinating provider schedules
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Applicants must have a minimum HS diploma; previous experience in reception and or scheduling, especially in a medical setting, is preferred. Applicant must have excellent communication skills and pleasant personality and be able to multi-task efficiently in a team environment. Preference given to individuals with scheduling experience using Epic electronic medical records system.